Saxons Way Bridge Advertising
The bridge on Saxons Way can be used to promote local charitable events, please see below for the guidelines for this.
- Any poster/banner must have the prior approval of the Town Council before being displayed otherwise it will be removed.
- Advertising on the bridge is limited to local non-commercial, not for profit events.
- Priority will be given to events happening in Halesworth but other locations will be considered.
- Posters/banners can be displayed up to two weeks before the event but must be taken down within a week of the event happening.
- Posters/banners should be of a durable, waterproof construction.
- Posters/banners should be attached to the bridge with plastic cable ties. These should be removed along with the poster.
- The advert of any event should not be seen as an official endorsement or recommendation by the Town Council.
- Any poster/banner that does not adhere to the above policy will be removed.